“We have worked non-stop during the off season to put together a car and a team that can compete on the highest level,” said Jim Jordan, owner of the Circuit City Protomotive team. “I am confident Scott will have the tools he needs to challenge for the Driver’s Championship. We also hope to be an important part of Mazda’s attempt to capture its first SPEED World Challenge Championship.”
As the driver for the team, Bradley is required to perform at peak physical levels and this year he is ready. He has spent the off season training in the gym, mountain biking and karting to prepare.
“We are positioned for success in 2005,” said Bradley, whose primary focus is competing in the SCCA SPEED World Challenge. “When the racing begins at Sebring International Raceway in Florida , we will be a top contender thanks to the support of the team and our sponsors who helped make it happen.”
Back for it’s fourth year as the teams primary sponsor is Circuit City . Joining the team for the first time is Kicker Car Audio. Bradley also brings Peak Travel Group back as a personal sponsor for a second year, plus a new sponsor, Travel Promotions Network. Here’s a little more on both the team and personal sponsors:
· Circuit City – One of the country's leading consumer electronics retailers and a partner with the Protomotive Racing team for the last four years. Circuit City is headquartered in Richmond , Virginia .
· Kicker Car Audio – The first full-range speaker enclosure designed in 1980 by Stillwater Designs in Stillwater , Oklahoma , specifically for automotive use.
· Travel Promotions Network – The premier travel benefits firm specializing in private-label sales and incentive programs for businesses throughout the country, and a division of Peak Travel Group, based in San Jose , California .
· Peak Travel Group – For more than 40 years, an experienced supplier of customized travel planning solutions and innovative services to Silicon Valley .
Don’t miss out on an exciting season of competitive racing by Bradley and the entire Circuit City Protomotive team.
Bradley will drive in the following SCCA SPEED World Challenge races:
· March 16-18: Sebring International Raceway, Orlando , Florida
· April 1-3: Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg , Florida
· April 15-17: Road Atlanta , Braselton , Georgia
· May 20-22: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington , Ohio
· August 19-21: Road America , Elkhart Lake , Wisconsin
· June 24-26: Burke Lakefront Airport , Cleveland , Ohio
· July 15-17: Infineon Raceway, Sonoma , California
· July 29-31: Portland International Raceway, Portland , Oregon
· August 12-14: CENTRIX Financial Grand Prix of Denver , Colorado
· September 2-4: Mosport International Raceway , Ontario , Canada
· October 14-16: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey , California
Event tickets are available in advance by visiting the websites of the raceways. For information and more on Bradley’s race schedule, visit www.speedrcr.com.
Scott Bradley Motorsports
Born in 1976, Scott Bradley is the new generation of racing professional, who expects the highest level of technology, precision and expertise from himself, car and team. He began racing at the age of 13 winning regional victories, continuing on to win national series and professional titles. His speed, adaptability and broad experience driving formula, sedan and prototype sports cars make Bradley a winning contender at races and championships. He lives in Santa Clara , California . For more information and a racing schedule, visit www.speedrcr.com.